Salesforce – Lightning (Dev 601) Frame work Concepts
We are offering training on Lightning 601 advanced concepts as Instructor-led interactive session.
Introduction and Basic Lightning components
• Introduction to Lightning.
• Discussing about current trending and existing frame works.
• Why Salesforce lightning frame work?
• Creating basic visual force page and converting this code to lightning component code.
• Applying existing knowledge of visual force pages and creates new lightning components.
• Discussing about MVC and VCCD/VCCM architectures
• Creating basic calculator to understand get, set and rendering model.
Lightning Components and Applications • Developing Apps: Using HTML5 and Lightning Components.
• Getting Started with Lightning Development
• Theming Components with CSS
• How to Define and Manipulate Component Attributes
• Handling System and User Events
• How to Debug and Troubleshoot Your App
• Working with Apex
• Using Base Lightning Components
Raising and Handling Events
• CRUD Operations using Lightning Data Services.
Documenting and Unit Testing Components
• How to Document a Component
• Apex Testing and Troubleshooting
Surfacing Lightning Components • Deep-Diving into Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder
• Building Components for Lightning Experience Record Pages
• Overriding Standard Actions with Lightning Components
• Defining a Lightning Application
• Using Lightning in Visualforce Pages with Lightning Out
• Installing and Using Components from AppExchange
• Packaging Components for Distribution
Navigation and Layouts: • About and using --- Lightning: Vertical Navigation.
• Lightning: DataTable
• Implementing Button Groups
• How to Build Responsive Layouts
• How to Implement Accordion Layouts
Advanced Components building: • Accessing the Component Body
• Defining Public Functions on Components
• Implementing Toasts and Modal Notifications
• Dynamically Instantiating and Destroying Component Instances
• Localizing Content
• Using Renderers
• Writing Device-Specific Code
Create, Read, and Update Salesforce Records
• Implementing Forms
• Validating Input Data
• View and Edit Salesforce Records
• Waiting for Server Requests to Complete
Getting Ready for Production
• Theming with Lightning Design Tokens
• Improving the Performance of Data Requests
After completion of the course you will be confident enough and comfortable in working with Lightning concepts in Salesforce.
Trainer is a real time expert with sound knowledge in lightning concepts.
Guidance in Resume preparation will also be provided by the trainer.